Christian?

We use the term Christian
But what does it mean
Do I trust in the Gospel
Or some man made dream

Do I cling to my Lord
For His help every hour
Is my fath in His promise
To be a strong tower

Do I abandon myself
Lay my life at His feet
Or do I chase after pleasure
And my own comfort seek

For whom do I live
Is the question today
Do I serve my own self
Or do my Lord I obey

Do I have a grand vision
For living this life
Or am I caught up
In just avoiding much strife

You see to be Christian
Has this as it's goal
To live for God's glory
For there joy is made whole

Comments

Subscribe to the Stopping to Think newsletter:

Popular posts from this blog

A quick thought on Christian thought.

Confederate flags and loving our brother

Why Christians don't understand the same-sex marriage debate-and thus are losing it.