June 20, 2012

Christian?

We use the term Christian
But what does it mean
Do I trust in the Gospel
Or some man made dream

Do I cling to my Lord
For His help every hour
Is my fath in His promise
To be a strong tower

Do I abandon myself
Lay my life at His feet
Or do I chase after pleasure
And my own comfort seek

For whom do I live
Is the question today
Do I serve my own self
Or do my Lord I obey

Do I have a grand vision
For living this life
Or am I caught up
In just avoiding much strife

You see to be Christian
Has this as it's goal
To live for God's glory
For there joy is made whole

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

I love Jesus, my wife, and my kids. Writing and teaching are two things I have a passion for. Gardening and fishing are cool, too. I blog @ willdole.com, you can reach me @ contact@willdole.com