Christopher Hitchens vs Douglas Wilson debate





This debate is from 2008, but still interesting today. I am obviously, as a Trinitarian Theist, partial to Wilson's position; but I have always found Christopher Hitchens to be a fantastic personality, a capable debater, and a fascinating individual.



I think debates are an interesting thing. I doubt many minds are ever changed by them. But to hear a capable doubter such as Hitchens attack the things which I believe seems to sharpen my own thinking, cause me to consider how others process the world, and hopefully both inform my belief and shape my witness.

Comments

Subscribe to the Stopping to Think newsletter:

Popular posts from this blog

A quick thought on Christian thought.

Confederate flags and loving our brother

Why Christians don't understand the same-sex marriage debate-and thus are losing it.