Commonplace Monday

"Faithful children follow a good example and refuse to follow a bad one."
Douglas Wilson


Commonplace Monday is a series of posts wherein, on Monday mornings, I share short quips, sentences -perhaps as much as a paragraph- which I have collected in my various commonplace books and files. If I wrote down or recall where it came from I will certainly give attribution. However, sometimes I write down things and not where they came from. So if you see anything like that here and recognize it, that's what comment sections are for. 

Comments

Subscribe to the Stopping to Think newsletter:

Popular posts from this blog

Confederate flags and loving our brother

A quick thought on Christian thought.

Why Christians don't understand the same-sex marriage debate-and thus are losing it.