Book Review: Unparalleled

Unparalleled: How Christianity's Uniqueness Makes It CompellingUnparalleled: How Christianity's Uniqueness Makes It Compelling by Jared C. Wilson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first book I've read by Wilson, but after listening to a number of conference lectures by him I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm glad I did. If I had one problem it was the number of pop culture references that I think will date the book fairly quickly. Otherwise, I think this is a clear, useful, compelling introduction to the Christian faith.

View all my reviews

Comments

Subscribe to the Stopping to Think newsletter:

Popular posts from this blog

A quick thought on Christian thought.

Confederate flags and loving our brother

Why Christians don't understand the same-sex marriage debate-and thus are losing it.