Book Review: Soul Survivor

Soul Survivor: How Thirteen Unlikely Mentors Helped My Faith Survive the ChurchSoul Survivor: How Thirteen Unlikely Mentors Helped My Faith Survive the Church by Philip Yancey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is an interesting book. I always enjoy Yancey; his probing, questioning, journalistic style is very reflective in a reflexive age. In this book he walks through the lives and writings of thirteen individuals who've helped him navigate his own life, and the narrative weaves between the various subjects of the chapters and his own story. Very enjoyable.

View all my reviews

Comments

Subscribe to the Stopping to Think newsletter:

Popular posts from this blog

A quick thought on Christian thought.

Confederate flags and loving our brother

Why Christians don't understand the same-sex marriage debate-and thus are losing it.