Review: The House at Pooh Corner

The House at Pooh Corner The House at Pooh Corner by A.A. Milne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just finished reading this to my children last night. It left me with one burning question: why isn't every children's book written to this level of excellence? Milne's insight into people is astounding. How we act, how we talk, how we think. He is skilled, not only at seeing and describing these things, but in displaying how frequently absurd they are. This is a fun and delightful book, which will be revisited often in the Dole home.

View all my reviews

Comments

Subscribe to the Stopping to Think newsletter:

Popular posts from this blog

A quick thought on Christian thought.

Confederate flags and loving our brother

Why Christians don't understand the same-sex marriage debate-and thus are losing it.